EAGE Student Chapters
EAGE Student Chapters provide a platform for geoscience and engineering students to meet, exchange ideas and initiate activities with the support of EAGE. Student Chapters operate under the EAGE flag and collaborate with EAGE’s Student Affairs Department in order to promote geosciences and engineering as well as the overall EAGE student activities within your university and beyond!
Does your university not yet have an EAGE Student Chapter and do you have the ambition to start one? Then we are looking for you!
HERE are a few EAGE Student Chapter benefits
- Receive 15 free EAGE memberships every year
- Receive (financial) support for your organized EAGE events
- Participation in the Online Geo-Quiz: win travel grants for the EAGE Conference & Exhibition!
- The opportunity to publish material and get exposure through EAGE’s media (First Break, EAGE website, social media, etc.)
- The opportunity to host EAGE student lectures such as the SLT and Webinars
- Compete in the Best Student Chapter Prize and win €2000,- for your Chapter
- Showcase your Student Chapter activities during the EAGE Conference & Exhibition
- Participate in the Student Chapter Meeting and meet your peers from around the world
- The skills (leadership, event management, etc.) you learn from being part of a Chapter are very beneficial for your future career
- Networking and collaboration with other EAGE Student Chapters and key industry professionals around the world