Student Travel Grant
EAGE financially supports geoscience and engineering students to participate actively in our events. The student travel grants are meant for those students who would be unable to attend the specific event without EAGE's support. This support is available for accepted speakers only.
In order to qualify for a student travel grant, please take the following criteria into consideration:
- Only presenters of accepted oral and/or poster presentations who cannot obtain financial support given by their university/institute or other resources will be eligible to receive a grant.
- A person will only be considered for a financial support once every two years.
- Priority will be given to EAGE members.
- Please Note: The requested support is a contribution and will not cover all of your expenses.
- The deadline for applications is indicated on every event's website. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Should your support request be accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter and further information about the procedure.