EAGE Student Reports and Poster submissions
All EAGE Student Chapters should submit two reports and one A1 (portrait) poster to EAGE:
|Online Geo‐Quiz registration||March 11|
|Online Geo‐Quiz||12 March|
|Student Chapter Poster submission||2 April 2019|
|Student Chapter mid‐term report||15 April 2019|
|Student Chapter annual report||30 December 2019|
The Mid -report 2019
The report and overview should be submitted by 15th April 2019.
The link for the submission will be published on 1st February 2019 .
Make sure that the overview does not include any new information that is not described in the report.
The first review will be done by the Community Manager. The second review will be done by the Student Affairs Committee. Based on these reviews the Best Student Chapter for 2019‐2020 will be selected!
The final report includes a description of (if apply):
- Number of EAGE members in the Student Chapter (in an overview,
- List of Chapter Officers
- Contact details
- Chapter website/webpage/social network
- Chapter sponsor(s), if apply
2.Activity overview (organized between November 2018- March 2019):
- Number of speakers
- Number of participants
- Number of international lecturers
- An annual general assembly
- Financial support (local) companies (amount)
- EAGE financial support (amount)
- Cooperation with other student chapters/local chapters
3. Participation EAGE events:
- Include number of Student Chapter members participating
- If applicable: include number or student participants in EAGE Student Lecture Tour.
4.Publications about Student Chapter activities ( November 2018- March 2019)
- First Break or EAGE Student newsletter
- Local journals
- International journals
- own website
5. Remarks/other activities
6. Proposed Student Chapter activities for April 2019 – December 2019
7. What distinguishes your Student Chapter (why should you receive the Best Student
Chapter Prize 2019‐2020?) Max. 250 words.
Requirements the Video:
Format of the video: avi format is the most advisable but any easily playable format will be fine. If the video does not work, then you will be contacted directly.
You video will be shown on the EAGE Community hub in London with the most important details that you want to promote from your Chapter activities and your university the video should be maximum 1 minute long.