Please find here below the FAQ's regarding login.
To login please click on the "Log in to My EAGE" button on the right side of the EAGE website.
Enter your preferred email address and password, as most recently provided by EAGE or changed by yourself in the meantime.
Since March 2017 you will need to log in by using your preferred email address and password.
Your username as set before that time is therefore no longer valid as login username.
Your membership number is still valid but no longer usable as username.
All EAGE contacts with a login account before March 2017 have received an email from EAGE with their new (temporary) password. Please use this password for your login.
If you did not receive this message but did have a login account with EAGE, please contact us through email@example.com explaining the situation.
Should you simply not remember your password, please request a password reset through the "I cannot login" button.
If you have requested a password reset through the "I cannot login" button, but you do not receive any email, it could be due to one of the below listed reasons.
When you request a password reset, it will always tell you that the password reset has been sent to your email address. Due to security reasons we cannot confirm whether the email address is indeed correct or what the status of the login account is.
If the email does not arrive, it can be because...
- You had a login account in March 2017 but did not log in before that date. In this case it is quite likely that your temporary login details as we have reset for all login accounts in March 2017, still works. For these accounts, the password reset functionality is not available for technical reasons, up to the moment of first login. We informed all our contacts about this change in login details, but it could be that the email did not arrive correctly or ended up in your spam filter. In such case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the login details.
- The email address you are using to request a password reset for does not have a login account in our system. Please contact us through email@example.com with the email address you are using for the password reset. We will be able to assist you in the correct email address if applicable. Personal details for verification purposes may be requested by the EAGE team.
- Your email address is blocking EAGE emails. This is a possibility that will follow upon trying either of above two options and will be followed up on accordingly.
If you haven't receive an email from EAGE with your login details, please check the spam folder in your mailbox.
If you still cannot find the message but did have a login account with EAGE, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation.
You can change your preferred email address after logging in to your EAGE account.
On the Dashboard you can make the change through the "Maintain Account" module.
1. Click on the "login to MyEAGE" button on the right side of the eage website.
2. Click on "I cannot log in"
3. Enter your preferred email address.
An email with how to reset your password will be sent to your email address, if this email address is indeed known to us with a login account.
Should you not receive the password reset email (could take up to max. 10 minutes to arrive), please contact us through email@example.com.
The websites of EarthDoc and the several EAGE journals (First Break, Geophysical Prospecting, Petroleum Geoscience, Near Surface Geophysics, Basin Research) are currently not yet live on the new EAGE website environment.
Therefore please go to www.eage.org and log in to your EAGE account.
Go to "Maintain Account" through your dashboard and change your password (you can change this back later on if you wish).
The password reset will trigger your new login details to be synchronized with EarthDoc* within 10 minutes.
You are successfully logged in on EarthDoc when you see at the top right corner "You are logged in with your EAGE account".
*...and other journal websites...